Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dual Award: The Debaucherrific Dancing and Drinking Distinctions




NASH BAR NIGHT
SARAH DRINK COUNT: 13+
DAVID DRINK COUNT: 2
(note: names have been changed to protect the innocent)

Sarah
Tell me how bad it was last night.

David
You probably don't want to know.

Sarah
Get it over with.

David
Well... how many people do you remember making out with?

Sarah
...

David
...

Sarah
Well, Jill.

David
Oh, everyone made out with Jill.

Sarah
Including you?

David
...

Sarah
...

David
I don't kiss and tell.

Sarah
Slut.

David
It was my pants.

Sarah
What else? I remember dancing.

David
There was a lot of that. A lot. I took off around the time you traded glasses with some guy and were looking for him to trade back.

Sarah
Right! They're giving me a headache.

David
You still have them?

Sarah
Hey, I couldn't find them.

David
Why did you do that in the first place?

Sarah
IT WAS FUNNY.

David
Clearly.

Sarah
OK, what else?

David
Who was your friend Eric?

Sarah
Eric? Oh, yeah. I know him through the...oh. Yeah, I was macking on him for a little bit.

David
I think I was hitting on him for like an hour.

Sarah
Slut.

David
PANTS!

Sarah
What else? C'mon, you have to tell me.

David
Trust me, if you did anything embarrassing, I would be bugging you about it forever.

Sarah
That's true. Nothing else?

David
Well, you were all "look at my boobs," and "I'm gonna have sex with this wall."

Sarah
You're making that up.

David
I am.

Sarah
A good night.

David
Yeah.

Sarah
Jill's a good kisser.

David
We all know that.

Jonn
My favorite part, David, was when you hurled yourself over the railing and started dancing on the speaker with those girls.

Sarah
I missed that!

David
Jonn, sshh. Sarah has a hangover. We're eating breakfast in peace.

Jonn
Fine.

Sarah
I should probably get my glasses back at some point.

David
Good luck.

Sarah
I was really worried — I got a text from Alan Sheridan at like 4 A.M. where he called my behavior 'deplorable.'

David
Alan Sheridan?

Sarah
Yeah.

David
The last time I saw Alan Sheridan, Jill was taking off his clothes on the dance floor.

Sarah
Ah.

David
I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Sarah
Except my head hurts.

David
I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment