Monday, January 25, 2010

The Exercising Ectomorphic Excellence Award




Sarah
: You shouldn't come to the gym with me.

David: Why not? I like the gym. I like running.

Sarah: But then I end up comparing myself to you. And that's not good.

David: But we're like the same weight. You totally should have let me join you guys on the Freshman 15 Feature. I could've, like, provided an ectomorph's perspective.

Sarah: Yeah, that's the last thing I need. "David's diet included three chocolate bars a day and hit his weight loss goal in four days. Sarah worked her butt off and ate stupid vegetables and gained five pounds."

David: OK, OK.

Sarah: "David ate nothing but pizza and tacos for three weeks and lost nine pounds. Sarah ate apples and drank water and somehow doubled her weight."

David: You've made your point.

Sarah: I don't think I have. Fine.

David: ...

Sarah: ...

David: Also, nine pounds? That's less than my average.

Sarah: Shut. Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment